E.L Throws Jabs At Tinny...

It seems VGMAs Artiste of the year,E.L can't take the shade been thrown at him anymore as he releases a diss song to Tinny of "kaabu am3" fame,a title he also gave to a song released earlier in May he did to all his haters who said he didn't deserve the VGMAs crown.
My earpiece didn't allow me to clearly hear the words of the song but from what I heard he seemed to be attacking Tinny and Sarkodie and since it was three body bags I can even add M.anifest to it. In this song titled "Body Bags" , E.L said he used to look up to Tinny, but now he’s losing respect for him, asking him to “let a n*gga shine” . He jabbed him for turning his allies against him. "Why N*ggas wanna f*ck up the Franchise… Turning my allies against me, I swear I’m gonna bring out my best side," E.L spits.
He also asked Tinny what he knows about punchlines, telling him to quit criticising and rather produce hits.
This all stems from an interview Tinny granted on e.TV Ghana's "The Late night Celebrity Show" where he expressed shock over how E.L run away from Sarkodie's diss song which was targeted at him.
"When are you bringing Berla home? Oh please..oh I beg. that song dierr, E.L shocked me.He was talking about his mummy, mummy!! Mummy said I should…," Tinny opined in response to E.L's song "Talk don't bother me" .

Kindly download Body Bags by E.L to listen for yourself...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Prinx;Music Producer Cum Dj Extraordinaire Putting Ghana On The Map

Our Predictions For 3Music Awards 2019

I Was Star-struck When I Met Ofori Amponsah,Not Jay Z-Joey B