The Battle Of My Exes 1




My age is not very far from thirty and quite close to twenty.Millenials and Generation Z who couldn't catch a glimpse of back-in-the-day favourites like "things we do for love,inspector Bediako and journey to the west" would think I'm an onyintus(a term we used in SHS to refer to our older mates) but no, I'm closer to being called your peer than your dad.


The number of my exes is half of half of a dozen plus three.This isn't a mathematics class so I would end here. My exes have thought me one thing in life.The lesson is that aside family mainly nuclear,no matter how close you're with someone it doesn't make the person indispensable  in your life;you both may go your separate ways one day and it will become normal after time.


This lesson was important because in my head and heart,I couldn't do without each of my exes for the period we were together.
As to how I felt after my first breakup,your guess is as good as mine.I had panic attacks whenever I passed by her neighbourhood(no I won't mention the neighbourhood) and so I could use the long way instead of the short cut which meant I would see her gate.
It took a while to get over it but now I can say I'm a better person emotionally after all these "harrowing" experiences.
Someone would ask why I've christened my piece "the battle of my exes".
What I will say to you is that sit back,relax and wait while the main gist drops tomorrow.

To be continued...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Prinx;Music Producer Cum Dj Extraordinaire Putting Ghana On The Map

Our Predictions For 3Music Awards 2019

I Was Star-struck When I Met Ofori Amponsah,Not Jay Z-Joey B