The Battle Of My Exes-The Sequel




I decided to title the piece "The battle of my exes" because I have a strong inclination I will end up being with one of them one day in the institution of holy matrimony.

It's a battle because like what pertains in Nigeria movies when the prince sits and watches the village girls exhibit their dancing and other skills and then makes his choice,that's exactly what is going on here.

I'm the "prince" and my exes are the "village girls", I need to be "wowed" and swept off my feet by one of them who I will walk down the aisle with.

This battle promises to be very stiff,competitive and might be acrimonious at times.

As the prince I'll just have a ride of my life while watching the contest unfold.Whoever wins,we will all get to know when I get to invite you to my wedding in the forseeable future for us to have another JED but this time with missus as title.

She'll be the mother of my three kids (its subject to change depending on the agreement we'll both but that's my wish though);I will call her "mummy yo".

NB:This story is fictional.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Prinx;Music Producer Cum Dj Extraordinaire Putting Ghana On The Map

Our Predictions For 3Music Awards 2019

I Was Star-struck When I Met Ofori Amponsah,Not Jay Z-Joey B