I Know Stonebwoy's Music,Not Shatta Wale's-Cassper Nyovest




Award winning South African rapper,Cassper Nyovest who is currently in Ghana to work with some Ghanaian acts and make himself known more to Ghanaians described Stonebwoy as his favourite dancehall act in Africa.



In his words, "Stonebwoy is my favourite dancehall artiste in Africa. I have read about Shatta Wale but I don't know his music.I would be glad to work with him".

He had high praise for Sarkodie too describing him as an amazing talent,one that has a lot of his music in South Africa and someone he is a fan of.

Cassper spoke to Berla Mundi and Giovanni Caleb on Starr Chat on Starr FM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Prinx;Music Producer Cum Dj Extraordinaire Putting Ghana On The Map

Our Predictions For 3Music Awards 2019

I Was Star-struck When I Met Ofori Amponsah,Not Jay Z-Joey B